Thank you for visiting Cedar Girls’ Secondary School’s website.
3. This Web Site is maintained by Cedar Girls’ Secondary School. It is owned by Cedar Girls’ Secondary School.
4. The materials located on this Web Site including the information and software programs (the Contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by Cedar Girls’ Secondary School.
5. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School's Web Site Privacy Statement is found in the next section.
Restrictions on Use of Materials
6. Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this Web Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Cedar Girls’ Secondary School. To use any parts of the contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. MOE reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
7. Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of Cedar Girls’ Secondary School’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Web Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of Cedar Girls’ Secondary School.
Right of Access
8. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular external address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
9. The Contents of this Web Site are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Cedar Girls’ Secondary School does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
(a) as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this Web Site;
(b) that the Contents available through this Web Site or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Web Site and the server is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
10. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Web Site, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained in or available from the Web Site.
Links from This Web Site to Other Web Sites
11. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to web sites which are not maintained by Cedar Girls’ Secondary School. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School is not responsible for the contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such web sites are entirely at your own risk.
12. Hyperlinks to other web sites are provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Cedar Girls’ Secondary School be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to This Web Site from Other Web Sites
13. Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited.
14. You must secure permission from Cedar Girls’ Secondary School prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents.
16. In no circumstances shall Cedar Girls’ Secondary School be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
17. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
18. Cedar Girls’ Secondary School reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
1. This is Cedar Girls’ Secondary
School‘s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement.
2. If you are only browsing this
website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you
3. If you choose to make an application
or send us an e-mail for which you provide us with personally identifiable
data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to
serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is
prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with
non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to
carry out specific Government services.
4. For your convenience, we may also
display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government
agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of
repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply
us the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the
effective delivery of public services to you.
5. To safeguard your personal data, all
electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with
appropriate security technologies.
6. This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.